Monday, September 8, 2008

The beginning

I created this blog mainly so I could write down my thoughts so that perhaps one day I will look back into this blog for inspiration when I am in low spirits.

The beginning... What is there to write about? Not much comes to mind right now. And I thought this would be a cinch considering the amount of thoughts that flood to my mind every ticking second. I always believed that thinking sustains and developes the mind. A friend of mine once told me that I think too much. How can there be such a thing as excessive thinking? Long collective trains of thoughts are the foundation of society. Any true sophistication comes from a huge combination of logic and ideas. Do you honestly think that John Nash created his Nobel Winning maths theory during a commercial while watching TV? Do problems truly go away if you sit down and help yourself to a bottle of booze? Or do you solve them through long and drawn out thought processes? I think the answer is fairly obvious.

Of course, there's always the possibility of being entirely wrong. Maybe one day life will teach me a cruel lesson and make me drown in my own cesspool of thoughts.

No comments: