Saturday, September 20, 2008

Favorite Actors/Actresses

This list compiles my personal favorite actors and actresses and my favorite movies with them in it.

My favorite actors from top to bottom:

1. Edward Norton - Fight Club
2. Christian Bale - The Dark Knight
3. Jack Nicholson - The Departed
4. Kevin Spacey (Although he's been off with good films recently) - American Beauty
5. Denzel Washington - American Gangster

The list could go really long so I am going to stop at 5.

My favorite actresses from top to bottom:

1. Liv Tyler - Lord of the Rings (Beautiful, talented and so much chemistry with my favorite actor!)
2. Laura Linney - Truman Show
3. Jodie Foster - Contact
4. Nicole Kidman - The Others
5. Jennifer Connelly - Requiem for a Dream

3 comments:

Miao 妙 said...

I like all the actors you named and many others as well (e.g., Viggo Mortensen, Russell Crowe, Johnny Depp, German actor Sebastian Koch, etc.), and among your favourite actresses I only share your taste for Jodie Foster and Jennifer Connelly. I prefer Cate Blanchett 'Lord of the Rings' - I'd describe her with the words you used to describe Liv Tyler - beautiful and talented. I like Catherine Zeta-Jones as well.

Miao 妙 said...

Cate Blanchett in* 'Lord of the Rings'

Coro said...

Yea, I really like those actors you listed as well. I have too many favorite actors to list. Like the ones you listed and actors like Paul Giamatti, Ethan Hawke, P.S Hoffman. Wayyyy too many.